Illegal Alien

As of today I’m officially illegal. My 90 day tourist visa ran out yesterday so now I’m on the run, ducking police roadblocks, cringing at every siren…well ok, not quite. With my application in the hands of Home Affairs they say I’m fine since they’re the ones holding it up. To make a long story short, since it’s the second time I applied they came back and said I needed to file an appeal letter. Fortunately, since there’s an agency working on it for me they do all that stuff so I don’t have to worry about it. Hopefully this is the last of the run-around paperwork and I should be golden within the week. Thanks for all your prayers!

5 comments:

Darin said...

I'll visit you in jail. I have a team coming over. Maybe from the inside you can arrange a visit? Dancing for your fellow inmates?

Jesse said...

Praying for you and thanking God that He has put people in place to help you with this situation.

jadongood said...

you've needed to be locked up for LONG time now

mike said...

Ha, well the good news is I'm back legal again. The agent applied for an extention on my tourist visa which was approved, so I'm good for another 3 months while we keep working on the work permit.

germaine said...

Sa-WEET!!! :)

Love ~G

Post a Comment