Extreme Makeover pt.2

On the show, when a house gets a makeover (a.k.a. torn down and replaced) they get sponsors to fill the place with all the latest furniture and technology. I’m still waiting for the technology part, but this morning I did help move all sorts of furniture into my previously empty looking pad! God provided through a guy who’s moving up north for a while and needed some place to store his furniture. He asked Dieter if he had any place to store it where it would get used. I know it’s the same place, but it almost feels like I’m living in someone elses house. I took an inaugural nap on the sofa this afternoon to help break it in. :) Praise God for providing blessings we don’t even have the faith to ask for!

5 comments:

Jackie said...

Love the new digs! Looks nice and comfy. Hope Linus likes it, too!

Lisa Andreasen said...

Looks great mike! Right out of a design catalog.

Anonymous said...

Wow, I think you have more furniture then you did in NH!
:-) Congrats!

Kathy said...

Looks just like you had your pad at the Mariany's - minus a few couches. I like it! Are you allowed to eat on the furniture?

jadongood said...

dude, that rocks. you have a cooler place than i do!

Post a Comment