Pearl

Please be praying for our friend Pearl. She’s the teenage daughter of Tresford & Fabiola, the pastor in Arandis, and also leads a dance team during the week. The other day she was admitted to the hospital in Swakop where they diagnosed 3 different infections and were going to keep her there through the weekend. But this morning she was transferred to the hospital in Windhoek. I haven’t heard why or anything more, but she did say she’s been in a lot of discomfort and has had trouble sleeping. Please pray for good doctors, a safe recovery, and God to work throughout the whole process.

3 comments:

Meredith Chase said...

Sounds like what happened to me several years ago when I collasped on the floor early on a Sunday morning in pain. I was in the hospital a week with three infections (peritonitis, urinary track, ovary abcess) and on several IVs. It took six months to clear up completely.
Pearl is in for a long illness. God bless and my prayers are with her.

Anonymous said...

I'll be praying -

Lisa Andreasen said...

Please tell her we love her and are praying for her. Jesse and I are going to pray together for her before we go to bed tonight too!

Post a Comment