A few prayer requests

You can be praying for the students who come to Bible study as they desire to grow spiritually and mature in their faith. You can also be praying for God to prepare specific discipling relationships for me amongst those students. More personally, please pray for God to soften my heart to be attentive and hear what He has for me. And lastly, pray that God would make my extended visa application go through quickly and smoothly. (We’re turning in the application for a work permit on Tuesday with a special note to the guy who denied the volunteer visa.) Thanks so much for your prayers and supplications and all your support and for reading and commenting. It means a great deal to me. peace

2 comments:

kparadise said...

I will be praying.

Kristen

Jackie said...

Hi! Mike,
I will be praying for you and WITH you in another 37 days or so! Don and I finalized and booked our 2-for-1 flights early this morning! Just heard about this great deal and voila! Hope we get to spend a little time with you and Toivo,too? Will send along the details in an email soon! Hope all is well! Love, Jackie

Post a Comment