Until next time

The bags are packed, each weighing in at close enough to 50 pounds that I should be ok. Most all my goodbyes are said. And I have only a nights sleep and a few last minute errands between me and my flight home. For my last post from Namibia I thought I would leave you with a list of random little things I will miss (other than all my incredible friends of course!):

1) The geckos stalking moths on my window screen
2) Cattle grazing right next to the road
3) Warthogs on the side of the road
4) Watching the sun set on the horizon while it’s raining overhead
5) How rain is a blessing, not an annoyance
6) The extravagant colors of clothes, houses, flowers…everything
7) Namglish
8) Solitary mountain tops
9) Pink, blue, and orange money
10) Being tan!

2 comments:

Don said...

Godspeed my friend. You are in my thoughts and prayers as you begin your journey and transition back home.

Jackie said...

The Southern Cross is always on my list! I will buy you lunch when you get home with some green money! : ) Safe travels home, MikeKnight! See you soon!

Post a Comment