Post-trip hibernation

After dropping Nate and Germaine off at the airport this afternoon I enjoyed my first alone time in almost a month. Not that I haven’t enjoyed having the team here. I enjoyed it immensely. I have laughed more, cried more, and learned more in the last month then I ever would’ve thought. But I recharge in my alone time. Fortunately for me, I woke up earlier than most on the team so I could squeeze in enough alone time in the mornings to keep my sanity. But I think I’m going to spend the next few days in as much hibernation as possible; recharge the tanks that are feeling pretty drained.

I’ll probably spend much of that time sorting through the over 2,000 photos that I’ve taken over the past month. I’m making good progress already and getting them posted up on Flickr but there’s still a long way to go, so make sure to check back frequently as I get more uploaded.

0 comments:

Post a Comment